Your privacy is very important to us! This statement describes what we collect, what we do with it and how you can manage it, plus some information about how the site operates and the security safeguards we have in place.
The policies below are applicable to data and information collected through the HolyPacha.com website (including any versions optimized for viewing on a wireless or tablet device) (“HolyPacha.com Website”), and all interactive features and communications provided by HolyPacha.com, however accessed and/or used, that are operated by us, made available by us, or produced and maintained by or for HolyPacha.com (“HolyPacha.com,” “Us,” We,” or Our”).
What Information We Collect:
We collect two basic types of information, personal information, and non-personal information. Personal information is information that you may supply to Us, as described more fully below, i.e., when you make a purchase, complete a survey, or participate in a promotion, participate in a program, register on the HolyPacha.com website, upload content to a website, or provide your e-mail address. Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you, but it may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the HolyPacha.com website and use of the internet (“Non-Personal Information”).
Collection of Personal Information Through Social Media Platforms when you interact with any HolyPacha.com page or account on a social media platform, including, but not limited to, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. We may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “user name.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform, and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. If you publish your social media profile to HolyPacha.com, we may collect personal information that you make available as part of that profile.
How We Use Your Information:
We use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to:
- Process a purchase made online or with a credit card in store.
- Process a return or exchange of a previously purchased item.
- Assist you with questions about products, delivery, billing, or other issues.
- Improve product offerings.
- Send email receipts, order confirmations and delivery confirmations.
- Send customized mailings and emails with special offers, information, and notices.
- Enable posting and follow-up of customer comments, reviews, and suggestions.
- Confirm your identity to help prevent fraud or theft.
- Facilitate your participation in communities, forums, or other areas where you contribute content, reviews, or other feedback.
- Evaluate, improve, and administer our services, products and programs.
- Utilize services administered or hosted by one of our contracted service providers or in-store associates.
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the HolyPacha.com Website and interactive communications.
Sharing Your Information:
We do not disclose any of your Personal Information collected by us to any companies. In no event will we sell or rent your Personal Information as part of a customer list or similar transaction. We may share your Personal Information with:
- A vendor or delivery service (e.g. UPS, U.S. Postal Service) when a purchase or return is being shipped.
- A contracted service provider (e.g. payment processing).
- Advertisers or other companies with whom we have a marketing relationship in order to send you information/offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
- Law enforcement officials or judicial authorities when required by law.
- Appropriate persons or entities to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
- Appropriate persons or entities in conjunction with fraud protection.
Accessing & Controlling Your Personal Information Privacy Preferences / Opting Out:
When you provide us with your email address, you are automatically opted in to receive marketing emails about our products, services, sales and offers. You may change your marketing preferences or remove yourself from our mailing lists by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of promotional emails, by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed.
Access to Personal Information
You may request access to the Personal Information we have about you. For detailed instructions, please contact us.
Security of Your Personal Information:
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology and processes to protect the security of the HolyPacha.com website. However, even with the best technology, no location is 100% secure. Where possible, we will ask that any third parties to whom we transfer your Personal Information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information and Business Information is protected with a password that you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
Use of Our HolyPacha.com Website Intended Site Use:
- HolyPacha.com Website and any interactive features are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 21. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know to be under the age of 21. If you are under 21, we ask that you not send us any Personal Information. Information sent to us will be housed on servers located in the United States. Do not send us information unless you consent to the application of U.S law and to the use and disclosure of your information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Following termination or deactivation of your account, HolyPacha.com, its affiliates, or its service providers may retain Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change our ownership or corporate organization. We may also sell certain assets associated with the HolyPacha.com website. As a result, please be aware that in such event we may transfer some or all your information to a company acquiring all or part of our assets or to another company with which we have merged. Under such circumstances we would, to the extent possible, require the acquiring party to follow the practices described in this Privacy Statement, as it may be amended from time to time. Nevertheless, we cannot promise that an acquiring company or the merged company will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Privacy Statement.
Policy Changes and Getting More Information
From time to time, we may modify or amend this Privacy Statement to comply with new laws or regulations or to reflect changes in our business practices. Any changes in our policies will be communicated on this page. Changes may be made at any time, without prior notice. However, we may post a notice on the HolyPacha.com website or send an email describing any changes. If you have any questions about our handling of Personal Information, you may e-mail us at: email@example.com.